JOIN US – MEMBERSHIP
What are the Benefits to Members?
- Free copy of our colour members magazine, “Rewind, every quarter
- Free access to the extensive data archive
- Helping with the Trust’s educational charity aims of educating and informing of cinema’s technological past and future.
Membership subscription rates per annum (May-April):-
- Adult £24,
- Family £27 (please note one free copy of Rewind is sent to cover family membership)
- E-Member £15 (receives all communication including Rewind in electronic only format).
- Student £10 (receives all communication including Rewind in electronic only format).
- Overseas £30
- Lifetime (under 65) £240 (one off payment)
- Lifetime (over 65) £150 (one off payment)
Members joining after 1st November pay 50% of the above, except lifetime membership.
Ways of paying your subscription
1. By cheque
If you would like to pay by cheque, please make the cheque out to “The Projected Picture Trust“. Please do not send cash.
Overseas members should pay by cheque in GBP drawn on a British bank, GBP international money order or GBP Giro Cheque. USA applicants should add the dollar equivalent to an extra £6 to their USD cheque to cover UK banking charges.
Please send your application and subscription to:
The Projected Picture Trust
Dean Clough Mills,
PPT_Online_Application_Form and send back to us along with a cheque
You can also join or renew your membership online by credit card using Paypal. Simply click on the relevant button below:
We are currently experiencing technical issues with our online forms. However, it is still possible to sign up online. Just follow this link, which will open an email for you to fill in the required details and email back to us, then click on the PayPal link and send us your payment. Any issues, please contact our chairman Peter J. Knight on 07936 735613or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
HELP with joining process
To renew your membership just follow this link, which will open an email for you to fill in the required details and email back to us, then click on the PayPal link and send us your payment. Any issues, please contact our chairman Peter J. Knight on 07936 735613 or email email@example.com.